While waiting for my friend Louise to get her haircut. I sat still and listened to my best friend. He wanted to tell me a few things about fear. I told Him I would write what I heard, so I listened carefully and wrote this.
Fear is a virus that requires a receptor site in order to attach and infiltrate. When you are made WHOLE, there are no indentations on your soul by which fear can land. What caused the dents? (religion in the form of the knowledge of good & evil).. What is the antidote? (Relationship - w/ Perfect Love) It fills in the gaps and encompasses every part of your being. To find freedom pursue knowing Jesus Christ's Spirit.
After Our talk, I looked online to find the receptor sites. I am amazed by what I discovered.
LOOK at the antibodies.. they are like little doves! [THIS is why I majored in Biology!!]
An electron micrograph of a rotavirus particle (A) and a rotavirus reacted with antibody (B)
I LOVE the Holy Ghost! We were just having a light talk about fear and he gave me a visual understanding of what it is, it's nature, and how it restricts us.. then we discussed the cure. I decided to research and refresh my memory about viruses AND there it was. What the Holy Spirit was trying to get me to understand. SWEET!! He IS our teacher, counselor, and MARVELOUS companion! How personal, how real, how wonderful.. I CAN & DO speak to GOD! I am in EDEN.. we HAVE the Garden here & now.. no sweet by & by.. NOW! Enoch's Walk is NOW! hehehe, I'm drunk in the spirit.. and loving it! :D
Fear is a virus that requires a receptor site in order to attach and infiltrate. When you are made WHOLE, there are no indentations on your soul by which fear can land. What caused the dents? (religion in the form of the knowledge of good & evil).. What is the antidote? (Relationship - w/ Perfect Love) It fills in the gaps and encompasses every part of your being. To find freedom pursue knowing Jesus Christ's Spirit.
After Our talk, I looked online to find the receptor sites. I am amazed by what I discovered.
LOOK at the antibodies.. they are like little doves! [THIS is why I majored in Biology!!]
An electron micrograph of a rotavirus particle (A) and a rotavirus reacted with antibody (B)I LOVE the Holy Ghost! We were just having a light talk about fear and he gave me a visual understanding of what it is, it's nature, and how it restricts us.. then we discussed the cure. I decided to research and refresh my memory about viruses AND there it was. What the Holy Spirit was trying to get me to understand. SWEET!! He IS our teacher, counselor, and MARVELOUS companion! How personal, how real, how wonderful.. I CAN & DO speak to GOD! I am in EDEN.. we HAVE the Garden here & now.. no sweet by & by.. NOW! Enoch's Walk is NOW! hehehe, I'm drunk in the spirit.. and loving it! :D
Comments