Friendship seems to be a delicate balance
Of easy come and easy go
Whatever happened to covenant bonds
Not depending on what you do, or who you know.
It's nice to know that someone will stick by me
Even on my worst of days
I miss having a friend beside me
When all the world seems a craze.
I long for authenticity
I long for noble, & true
I long to be a true friend
And true friendship, I long from you.
~HB CHER
Of easy come and easy go
Whatever happened to covenant bonds
Not depending on what you do, or who you know.
It's nice to know that someone will stick by me
Even on my worst of days
I miss having a friend beside me
When all the world seems a craze.
I long for authenticity
I long for noble, & true
I long to be a true friend
And true friendship, I long from you.
~HB CHER
Comments