He woke me just after midnight
We talked til after 3
We spoke of things to come
and what I wish to see.
Though in tears I did remain
because His presence was so sweet
He planted jewels deep inside
For the day He calls on me.
I love You, my Love
I love You, with all my heart
I love You, more than life
I am glad You will forever be
My One and Only heart delight
The Only One for me.
~HB Cher
We talked til after 3
We spoke of things to come
and what I wish to see.
Though in tears I did remain
because His presence was so sweet
He planted jewels deep inside
For the day He calls on me.
I love You, my Love
I love You, with all my heart
I love You, more than life
I am glad You will forever be
My One and Only heart delight
The Only One for me.
~HB Cher
Comments