The sound of laughter in the back ground and a fresh game of Scrabble finished at the table.
A full day of peace, with children laughing and adults working in unison with no friction.
How blessed is my home.
As I listen to the beautiful background noise, of joy & laughter.. I realize .. what being rich REALLY means.
Even though there is not a physical father in my home.. Our Real Daddy, made sure we have been blessed with peace, love, joy, good health, & provision.
Laura & I have been through so much with abuse & instability with our spouses. These days are the balancing of scales: no more war, no more battles, but a peaceful home. [Hagai 2:18-23]
Do I regret divorce... yes, it hurts; when you have to choose the handicap of single parenting over the gangrene of a union that multiplies death & destruction. I do not pretend that all is well, but I will express appreciation for the fact that we can walk without a man & raise healthy children. Even though it is not ideal, it CAN be done.. when Jesus is put first.
Do I believe God can turn ALL things for the good? Me and my family are living proof of it.
A full day of peace, with children laughing and adults working in unison with no friction.
How blessed is my home.
As I listen to the beautiful background noise, of joy & laughter.. I realize .. what being rich REALLY means.
Even though there is not a physical father in my home.. Our Real Daddy, made sure we have been blessed with peace, love, joy, good health, & provision.
Laura & I have been through so much with abuse & instability with our spouses. These days are the balancing of scales: no more war, no more battles, but a peaceful home. [Hagai 2:18-23]
Do I regret divorce... yes, it hurts; when you have to choose the handicap of single parenting over the gangrene of a union that multiplies death & destruction. I do not pretend that all is well, but I will express appreciation for the fact that we can walk without a man & raise healthy children. Even though it is not ideal, it CAN be done.. when Jesus is put first.
Do I believe God can turn ALL things for the good? Me and my family are living proof of it.
Comments