by HB Cher
People think I'm random
But I'm really rather not
For what you see carries me
To a place beyond your spot.
Then I begin to call out
From a place that seems afar
When really it's exactly
where you actually are.
Given time & thought
your travel will get you there
I just happen to find
the connection in thin air.
I pull it from a frequency
that is always in our midst
I pull it down & speak it
and make a line exist.
So you see I'm not so random
On track I'd rather be
Down a road less traveled
Beyond what eyes can see.
Stretch and you may find it
The line between here and there.
Stretch and you will see it
Where faith defeats a dare.
-I'm not changing the subject, I'm pushing the topic-
People think I'm random
But I'm really rather not
For what you see carries me
To a place beyond your spot.
Then I begin to call out
From a place that seems afar
When really it's exactly
where you actually are.
Given time & thought
your travel will get you there
I just happen to find
the connection in thin air.
I pull it from a frequency
that is always in our midst
I pull it down & speak it
and make a line exist.
So you see I'm not so random
On track I'd rather be
Down a road less traveled
Beyond what eyes can see.
Stretch and you may find it
The line between here and there.
Stretch and you will see it
Where faith defeats a dare.
-I'm not changing the subject, I'm pushing the topic-
Comments