Avoiding clicks and politics
You can have your drama & get your fix
I'll just sit here and mind my own
even if it means I'm utterly alone.
No gossip or slander or negative talk
You can take that complaining and go for a walk.
Though it might make you uncomfortable at best
I want you to know you can give it a rest.
Respect you I will, for where you are at.
Entertain you I won't, until your character's intact.
What right do I have to measure and guide
Nothing more than the Holy Spirit living inside.
One that says we are to walk in forgiveness
Letting nothing impure leave from our lips
He has me on a tight leash, it surely is true
But I trust in Him much more than I do in you.
Mankind, Churchkind, Christian or Buddha
Every person has something they can be sure of
What you reap you will sow
What you speak you will grow.
Reality is based on what you know
and what you know may be for show.
Scary
So except for this one fact
IF you don't like where you're at
You can bet that it's there
Cause with your words you didn't care.
To guard with all diligence
From your heart came all consequence.
for the tongue it does speak
Creating Life or Death to what you seek.
HB Cher
You can have your drama & get your fix
I'll just sit here and mind my own
even if it means I'm utterly alone.
No gossip or slander or negative talk
You can take that complaining and go for a walk.
Though it might make you uncomfortable at best
I want you to know you can give it a rest.
Respect you I will, for where you are at.
Entertain you I won't, until your character's intact.
What right do I have to measure and guide
Nothing more than the Holy Spirit living inside.
One that says we are to walk in forgiveness
Letting nothing impure leave from our lips
He has me on a tight leash, it surely is true
But I trust in Him much more than I do in you.
Mankind, Churchkind, Christian or Buddha
Every person has something they can be sure of
What you reap you will sow
What you speak you will grow.
Reality is based on what you know
and what you know may be for show.
Scary
So except for this one fact
IF you don't like where you're at
You can bet that it's there
Cause with your words you didn't care.
To guard with all diligence
From your heart came all consequence.
for the tongue it does speak
Creating Life or Death to what you seek.
HB Cher
Comments