Last night I spoke with a friend just before going to sleep. One thing I am learning about myself is that I can TALK. It's funny. I spent so many years being so quiet.. but now..It seems.. when allowed.. I CAN SPEAK!
So many ideas, so many visions and dreams, so many ideals.. SO MUCH I love to share.
When it came time where SLEEP became necessary, the conversation closed.. with scripture being read out loud to me. The words hung in the air like a sweet perfume... and the essence of the truth in each phrase, swept down and tucked me in, safe & sound. I closed my eyes and realized I am learning about something new.
Some coverings are nice, some are gentle, some are good. Not all umbrellas leak, not all will fail, not all will abandon and leave me soaked, exposed to a harsh environment. There are good men in this world. Men that have been touched by the finger of God and know His heart. Men that know Jesus and are becoming more and more like Him every day. These are wonderful men to get to know. I find it fascinating that they exist. They are the VERY BEST friends to have!
So many ideas, so many visions and dreams, so many ideals.. SO MUCH I love to share.
When it came time where SLEEP became necessary, the conversation closed.. with scripture being read out loud to me. The words hung in the air like a sweet perfume... and the essence of the truth in each phrase, swept down and tucked me in, safe & sound. I closed my eyes and realized I am learning about something new.
Some coverings are nice, some are gentle, some are good. Not all umbrellas leak, not all will fail, not all will abandon and leave me soaked, exposed to a harsh environment. There are good men in this world. Men that have been touched by the finger of God and know His heart. Men that know Jesus and are becoming more and more like Him every day. These are wonderful men to get to know. I find it fascinating that they exist. They are the VERY BEST friends to have!
Comments