Shaken loose from every tree
From every vine that has hold of me
To the ground I have been tossed
Feeling such a great sense of lose
In the dirt I'm all alone
Succumbed by rain I'm pushed below
Left to die for no one to see
Awaiting the day I become a tree.
Under my shade they will come to rest
For I have died to the very best.
Only from nothing
Does God create something
Everything else is man fabrication
Common daily hallucination.
Shaking, shaking, Shaking?
Ha, do we even realize
What we are asking for is our own demise.
From every vine that has hold of me
To the ground I have been tossed
Feeling such a great sense of lose
In the dirt I'm all alone
Succumbed by rain I'm pushed below
Left to die for no one to see
Awaiting the day I become a tree.
Under my shade they will come to rest
For I have died to the very best.
Only from nothing
Does God create something
Everything else is man fabrication
Common daily hallucination.
Shaking, shaking, Shaking?
Ha, do we even realize
What we are asking for is our own demise.
Comments