
When Caleb and I were in Louisiana; he was running in and out of the water in all his clothes; having a great time. Then asked me to come along. No bother that I had no change of clothes, no bother that I was wearing a white shirt, no bother that I was a grown woman and would look foolish. Of course, at my son's request.. I put all that aside and stepped in to the middle of the fountain. As the water started to rise and get WILD he asked me to pick him up and swing him. So I said "come here" (in this pic).. then I grabbed his arms and spun his heals off of the ground. Round and round we went with the water drenching us both. It was a magical moment. I love my son so much. There is nothing I wouldn't do for him. It's this love that is teaching me how INTENSELY God loves us. It is His pleasure to pick us up off of our feet. It is His pleasure to meet our heart's desire. He is a wonderful Father.
He also didn't mind being humbled and coming into this WILD world to join us.. when we needed Him. All we have to do is jump in to His arms and He gives us the spin of a lifetime. :)
Comments