This Saturday during my road trip. God's finger was so heavy in the vehicle that I stayed in the crunchies and laughter and swooped for the whole 5 hour drive. But it was the most magnificent glory ride of my life.
The Lord gave me a glimpse of what I will look like in a few years. He showed me a husband (YAY!! I am going to get married) and he showed me a woman that was so FULL of joy under a 2 husband covering (Jesus & Jesus through a man) that I made Heidi Baker look stoic. I was a permanently drunken woman. I LOVE IT!! Totally made me laugh.
We will be ministering together, OUT OF THE BOX and OFF THE HOOK! We will be touching hearts with the finger of God. Releasing love, healing, peace and freedom. The name of Jesus will drip from both of our lips like honey and the intensity of His light on us and through us will chase away all flies and melt away pride.
I have never been more excited about my future as I am today.
When my level of "drunk" gets high enough. I will recognize my covering.
NOW THAT's a way to measure a man. (((I'm totally throwing out my list))).
LOVE!!
The Lord gave me a glimpse of what I will look like in a few years. He showed me a husband (YAY!! I am going to get married) and he showed me a woman that was so FULL of joy under a 2 husband covering (Jesus & Jesus through a man) that I made Heidi Baker look stoic. I was a permanently drunken woman. I LOVE IT!! Totally made me laugh.
We will be ministering together, OUT OF THE BOX and OFF THE HOOK! We will be touching hearts with the finger of God. Releasing love, healing, peace and freedom. The name of Jesus will drip from both of our lips like honey and the intensity of His light on us and through us will chase away all flies and melt away pride.
I have never been more excited about my future as I am today.
When my level of "drunk" gets high enough. I will recognize my covering.
NOW THAT's a way to measure a man. (((I'm totally throwing out my list))).
LOVE!!
Comments