How small, How small I feel
Sitting behind this desk.
Knowing that there are things unreal
Waiting for me to test.
You ask me to testify
Of what do I dare to say?
As what I truly did was sit
In my office with a friend to pray.
We gave Jesus all the Glory
And asked him to bless you, my friend.
I repented for my pride and fear
Of the change I partly dread.
As I held my sweet friend's hand
an understanding I long to reach.
For the boldness to come upon me
and the Gospel I want to preach.
Jesus Help!
~HB CHER
Sitting behind this desk.
Knowing that there are things unreal
Waiting for me to test.
You ask me to testify
Of what do I dare to say?
As what I truly did was sit
In my office with a friend to pray.
We gave Jesus all the Glory
And asked him to bless you, my friend.
I repented for my pride and fear
Of the change I partly dread.
As I held my sweet friend's hand
an understanding I long to reach.
For the boldness to come upon me
and the Gospel I want to preach.
Jesus Help!
~HB CHER
Comments