.jpg)
This morning, my roommate and her son were headed out the door in a bolt to catch the bus. My son was on his way to follow, then stopped and called out, "MOMMY, MOMMY! Come here!" I came quickly and beamed inside because he would not leave without my kiss. He hid inside the door for my secret kiss.. then he said. "Pray for me". My smile came from the inside to the outside. I laid my hand on his head and blessed his day and spoke protection over his mind, soul, and body as I do every day.
Every day before today, I have had to pull HIM in the house for our morning prayer & kiss before he raced out the door. Today was significant; today he called out to me & would not leave the home without it. I am richly blessed.
Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go,And when he is old he will not depart from it.
Comments