Fractal by Donato Danny RuggieroMy heart is swaying from one way to the other
As my mind is trapped in the center of this test
too much input too much data
I am left with a command to rest.
Mind, Will and Emotions
All over the top
Like a deer in the headlight
I have come to a stop
The best thing to do
This I know that I must
Fly to a higher altitude
as time settles the dust.
I'm speechless....
Fight or Flight
It pops in my mind
Fight or Flight
I can not decide
Fight or flight
Discerning what is real
Fight or Flight
Or embrace it to be healed.
I am dizzy....
You are there
I am dizzy..
You are here
I am dizzy..
Upside Down
I am dizzy..
On the ground.
Jump, jump, jump
I Hear
Jump, jump, jump
no fear
jump jump jump
I have
Pull the cord
before the ground does hit
Pull the cord
This is truly it!
I am speechless...
I CRY OUT:
DADDY!! DADDY!! DADDY!!!
Increase my depth perception!!
JESUS! JESUS!! JESUS! JESUS!
Comments