
I put my 2 week notice in my job today. In a time when everyone is afraid of losing their jobs, Jesus says to voluntarily release mine. He wants me on His payroll & benefits. We are going for the leap together ! My mission? To leave the 99 and go after the 1. I am going after the prodigals and wounded eagles. It's time and He is having His way. I told the Lord I wanted to "Grow Up". I have had several visitations since. The first was 3 weeks ago, in the middle of the night, an angel came in to my room and said, "Are you ready?" I was afraid, but also was surprised to hear myself say "yes". It has been a surreal experience ever since. Yesterday He reminded me what it truly means to "grow old".
John 21:18 I tell you the truth, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go."
The days of going where I want to go are OVER, I stretch out my hands.. surrender
Comments