Though there's darkness all around me... you came..
you came to set me free..
Though there's darkness all around me, you came..
you came & delivered me ...
Now all I am.. & ALL I'll be..
is in your hand & in your heart..
I'll always be..
Now ALL I am.. & all I"ll be..
Is in your hand .. in your pen. .
you wrote on me..
Though there's darkness all around me..
You came....You came..
and loved on me..
~HB Cher
you came to set me free..
Though there's darkness all around me, you came..
you came & delivered me ...
Now all I am.. & ALL I'll be..
is in your hand & in your heart..
I'll always be..
Now ALL I am.. & all I"ll be..
Is in your hand .. in your pen. .
you wrote on me..
Though there's darkness all around me..
You came....You came..
and loved on me..
~HB Cher
Comments