
What do you do?
In the late hour, when the reality hits you that you are totally alone?
When there is nothing but a body pillow and a 10 year old cat that still likes to chase your feet under the covers?
What do you do when you know that this may be the way it will be for a long, long, long, long time?
That sinking feeling that breeches the edge of literal pain, when you close your eyes and imagine the warmth of someone close to you.. only to open your eyes and see, no one is there.
ESPECIALLY! when you are doing absolutely NOTHING to ever put anyone there..
The one and only solution I have found in this predicament.
Go to SLEEP!
***
God Bless your journey. I know I'm not the only one.
But I will continue to put up with the pain
To keep away from the stain
Of entering in too fast
to a relationship that won't last.
HB Cher
***
It's been 5 years.
I can go another 5
Endurance
in some cases... this can include LIFE. ~ HB Cher
Comments