"Once again, I encourage you to pursue excellence in business practice and not allow this to go unsettled.
There is much to be said about those who are faithful in the little things; and also about those who are not."
Been having a hard time getting something resolved at work with an insurance company. Numbers were not tieing in and the difference was less than $100.00. When trying to make the reconciliation, I have to get things to the penny. I have been trying to get some information and assistance from the other company for 8 months now. The response had always been, "who has time to mess with a $100 problem?" and received no cooperation.
In my correspondence with them, I wrote the above statement.
I received a phone call within a couple of hours.
The Word is SHARP! And applicable today.
Do not hide who you are, or Kingdom principles. The world adheres to it.
Walk as Kings & Priests; the balance is there as well as the reward.
There is much to be said about those who are faithful in the little things; and also about those who are not."
Been having a hard time getting something resolved at work with an insurance company. Numbers were not tieing in and the difference was less than $100.00. When trying to make the reconciliation, I have to get things to the penny. I have been trying to get some information and assistance from the other company for 8 months now. The response had always been, "who has time to mess with a $100 problem?" and received no cooperation.
In my correspondence with them, I wrote the above statement.
I received a phone call within a couple of hours.
The Word is SHARP! And applicable today.
Do not hide who you are, or Kingdom principles. The world adheres to it.
Walk as Kings & Priests; the balance is there as well as the reward.
Comments