How many of us Gather, without Assembling? Heb 10:25 Learning the difference is what makes the difference.

©2008-2009 *terrye634 Click Here
Thank you , Pastor John.
For bringing this in to light.
I have been gathering with believers for SO LONG.. but rarely assemble.
I discovered I am a misfit. At first I thought that meant that I do not belong anywhere.. but now I know. I am the little odd shaped piece that the puzzle maker intentionally made and people go nuts when they can't find it.
I also learned to stay away from controlling people that try to hammer me in to places I do not belong, then shame me because I will never fit in (or conform to) their spot (mindset). I do not have to try to force myself to look like others in order to be accepted; nor, do I have to apologize for my peculiar ways, ideas, & perspectives. I am perfectly made and designed for a significant purpose (no matter how small).
Sometimes only the misfits are the perfect fit, to get the whole picture right & get the job done :D
Comments