On June 15th, while meditating & resting in the park. I woke up, sat up, looked to my left and saw a meditating monk. He gave me a quite a start, until my eyes & my mind adjusted. Then I saw that it was just a stump. I took a picture and laughed at myself. I spoke to the little monk and thanked him for keeping me company while meditating and headed to my Jeep. A couple of days ago, I came across prophet tv with Don Paul. He discusses meditating monks in heavenly places. Even though I am not completely convinced Don Paul is the real deal. The news clips alone on this program are really informative. He also made me think & make connections. Yesterday, I remembered this time in the park & now I am really beginning to wonder.
Also, when I went to Texas Ablaze there was mention of Jason Westerfield and Sid Roth's show. After Texas Ablaze, I kept hearing that I need to "grow up". And I have become SO HUNGRY for more concrete spiritual experiences, for more of an impact on this world through the spirit. I am tired of childlike behavior. I am ready to join Jesus in what needs to be done on this earth. The PAIN inside of me for knowing how I am NOT grown up yet, the frustration for how SLOW my personal development has been, literally shut me down for over a week.
A new friend sent me the link to Jason Westerfield and Don Paul. Pieces are coming together. One significant piece was the other word the Holy Spirit gave me at Texas Ablaze. He said, "no more tanks, I have been poured in to the ocean" I had no idea what that meant. My friend Colleen asked me if the Holy Spirit meant I was poured out or if He was? I told her that I honestly don't know. Maybe it's both.
Today I looked up the word Dalai Lama (what it actually means). "Dalai" means "Ocean" & Lama means Guru or teacher... it means "Ocean Teacher"
Cha CHING!!! Jackpot!
If the Dalia Lama teaches about "the ocean" - ie the spirit world or heavenly places. Then it is a place he visits often and is well aware of. The word says that BELIEVERS are to be seated in heavenly places. WE ARE SUPPOSED to be the ones aware and having dominion in this area, NOT Tibetan Buddhist. GROW UP!~
CHURCH, get out of the fish tanks!
WE belong in the ocean.
JESUS is in the OCEAN!
It's a process,
But I'm getting there.
Comments