Have you ever had a job to do at work that gave you that same feeling in your stomach as when your parents forced you to finish your plate of liver and onions?
That is how accounting feels come tax season. Now is Property Tax on a $235 million dollar facility.. that's mind numbing. Next are renditions for our local office. Next Income tax for me, which I have to do for myself from start (from the employer perspective) to finish (taking it to an accountant that knows how to maximize deductions honestly).
Geesh, I just finished the AUDIT! (which was the equivalent to brussel sprouts)
Ok.. back to work
**/em gets out her toothpick.
That is how accounting feels come tax season. Now is Property Tax on a $235 million dollar facility.. that's mind numbing. Next are renditions for our local office. Next Income tax for me, which I have to do for myself from start (from the employer perspective) to finish (taking it to an accountant that knows how to maximize deductions honestly).
Geesh, I just finished the AUDIT! (which was the equivalent to brussel sprouts)
Ok.. back to work
**/em gets out her toothpick.
Comments