As worship began, I opened my heartThen I sensed something that gave me a start.
I disconnected from them, but stayed connected to You
I hid and stayed quiet and listened for what to do.
I saw you move me to the side, so obediently I went.
and that is when I knew exactly what you meant.
I closed my eyes and covered my heart
And waited as it began to start.
As something was unleashed
The atmosphere grew thick
The repeating lyrics began to make me sick
In the music I could hear a lag, as her words began to drag
In the corner of my eye I could see the prophet standing
It was interesting to me, he also was to the side
That he too knew exactly where to hide.
I disconnected from them, but stayed connected to You
I hid and stayed quiet and listened for what to do.
I saw you move me to the side, so obediently I went.
and that is when I knew exactly what you meant.
I closed my eyes and covered my heart
And waited as it began to start.
As something was unleashed
The atmosphere grew thick
The repeating lyrics began to make me sick
In the music I could hear a lag, as her words began to drag
In the corner of my eye I could see the prophet standing
It was interesting to me, he also was to the side
That he too knew exactly where to hide.
Then...
Something unseen, something unclean
Poured out from the stage
It flowed right past me with quite a rage
It poured like a flow of mud as tall as my head
I closed my eyes and sensed something dead.
I closed my eyes and refused to look
Instead I went to the waterfall and brook.

Gentle was the breeze across my face
Soft was the caress of the winds embrace
The mist floated past and the air I did smell
Honeysuckle and lilies and a the slight scent of hell
As I stayed to the side covered and unseen.
I allowed the time to pass
and stayed perfectly clean.
Listen closely to the voice of God's Spirit
Even when you worship make certain that you hear it.
Never underestimate what goes on in the shadows
Assuming all is well could put you in the gallows.
But no worries my love, No need to have fear
My Jesus has come, He is always near.
He will not let you sit and rot in that place
He went to Hell itself to redeem you with grace.
Comments