Setting aside time with the love of my life, priceless. After eating I sat on a bench and looked up at the sky. It was a perfect day. As I looked up I noticed two trees coming together and forming a perfect heart right over my head. I realize now that I should have taken a picture of it. At the time I just looked up and told God, "I love you, too." I put on my ipod and listened to my favorite tunes and sang along - out loud. Only the squirrels could hear but I'm sure they didn't mind too much. I decided to worship and I am certainly glad I did. I asked the Holy Spirit about whether I should go to CHOP tomorrow. There is a special meeting and the guest speakers are the "official" prophets to GIC. I really don't like being around people that have been told I am a witch and/or Jezebel. It makes me VERY self aware. I could sneeze in front of them.. and suddenly feel like that might have been a "witchy" thing to do. I know it's silly, but I still have alot of "me" to deal with. The Holy Spirit told me not to be afraid. Then I open my book and guess what the next topic it covered. - - - False prophets - - - Go figure. I am not saying that's what they are; but I just happen to be learning about how to spot one out if I see one. It's a good thing. I am a proud student of the School of the Holy Ghost. It far outweighs anything I learned at the University. Tomorrow night should be interesting.Love you all,
PEACE
Comments