I can hardly rap my mind around how long it's been since I have rested in a man's arms.When I see this I am reminded of a place I need to find if I am going to make this trek on my own.
I have already resigned that it is best for me and my children that I be alone.
I have no desire to hop on the "divorcee" bandwagon.
I WANT to be alone.
But in order to be whole and alone, I need to find this place without a man.
A place where I know I can go ahead and close my eyes.
He will cover anything that comes.
I can rest my head
and trust His embrace to take all my burdens
To allow an embrace,
That speaks of compassion and tenderness
A place where I know I am understood and adored.
A place where nothing is expected from me;
no performance or trying to please
just love.
An embrace that says I missed you and we will never be apart again.
"I'm here now, it's ok; you can rest"
sigh...
I want this embrace,
I need this embrace.
Comments