
I went to a meeting at Conroe House of Prayer on my birthday. Samuel Flores was the speaker. He is probably one of the sweetest most humble prophets I have ever met or come across. I found his teaching very refreshing. I also liked the way he asked your permission before ministering directly to you. Very gentle, and very appropriate. I never realized how rough ministers have been in the past until I met this gentleman. It is nice to see that time with God can make a man tender.
He spoke of what is coming ahead for the church body. That the "power brokers" of the past is fixing to be in the past. That healing and miracles is something for ALL of us to walk in.. not just a few people. I have known it and am gravitating toward that belief even now. Most importantly, church is not going to look anything like it does now. There is fixing to be a huge transformation, what great news!
The things he said to me are pretty private, but I know they are head on. What I experienced when he prayed for me was something very hard to describe as well. I heard a clicking sound as he prayed. The sound was more like metal doors closing down a corridor. I felt like it was going all the way up my spine. Very interesting. Also, lots of shaking deep inside of me.
I sense my release is here.
I have decided to take hold of the Supernatural.
I have decided to take hold of His Word.
I have decided to take hold of His Heart.
I am His and He is mine.
We will walk together in a beautiful way.
Just wait and see, it is beginning.
He spoke of what is coming ahead for the church body. That the "power brokers" of the past is fixing to be in the past. That healing and miracles is something for ALL of us to walk in.. not just a few people. I have known it and am gravitating toward that belief even now. Most importantly, church is not going to look anything like it does now. There is fixing to be a huge transformation, what great news!
The things he said to me are pretty private, but I know they are head on. What I experienced when he prayed for me was something very hard to describe as well. I heard a clicking sound as he prayed. The sound was more like metal doors closing down a corridor. I felt like it was going all the way up my spine. Very interesting. Also, lots of shaking deep inside of me.
I sense my release is here.
I have decided to take hold of the Supernatural.
I have decided to take hold of His Word.
I have decided to take hold of His Heart.
I am His and He is mine.
We will walk together in a beautiful way.
Just wait and see, it is beginning.
Comments