It's a marathon!
Thursday Soaking, Friday worship, Saturday Worship, Sunday church / worship, Monday dance practice / worship, Tuesday Prophetic ministry/worship/hearing the voice of God in the Woodlands.... sigh....
He called me His, "bow & arrow" tonight.
Being stretched and pulled tight, soon to be released.
Power and authority will take me to His appointed destination.
Suddenly...................
Pull me out as far as I can go... I want to go further... I want to land with force. . I want to reach the hearts of men and pierce them with Your Love..
He said He was stretching me like a wine cistern.. increase my capacity for more of Him...
He called me... "Mary"
I am HIS and HE is mine:
_____________________________
I love you.
My heart's desire, the focus of My delight.
When you look at Me, I am overwhelmed
Look away, My love.
I am overtaken
I am consumed.
...........................................
my eyes are set on You,
my heart it beats to yours,
I long for your embrace,
for the gentle look upon your face.
I see beyond this world,
I see beyond the shadows.
I see a sweet caress,
I see what eternity can not contain.
I see Our Love.
you are all I need, you're my everything.
-CHER
Thursday Soaking, Friday worship, Saturday Worship, Sunday church / worship, Monday dance practice / worship, Tuesday Prophetic ministry/worship/hearing the voice of God in the Woodlands.... sigh....
He called me His, "bow & arrow" tonight.
Being stretched and pulled tight, soon to be released.
Power and authority will take me to His appointed destination.
Suddenly...................
Pull me out as far as I can go... I want to go further... I want to land with force. . I want to reach the hearts of men and pierce them with Your Love..
He said He was stretching me like a wine cistern.. increase my capacity for more of Him...
He called me... "Mary"
I am HIS and HE is mine:
_____________________________
I love you.
My heart's desire, the focus of My delight.
When you look at Me, I am overwhelmed
Look away, My love.
I am overtaken
I am consumed.
...........................................
my eyes are set on You,
my heart it beats to yours,
I long for your embrace,
for the gentle look upon your face.
I see beyond this world,
I see beyond the shadows.
I see a sweet caress,
I see what eternity can not contain.
I see Our Love.
you are all I need, you're my everything.
-CHER
Comments