Jesus loves me SOOO much!
I love snow and seeing it reminded me of North Carolina when I was a little girl. SO sweet. I pulled the van over and had my son try to catch it. What a fun morning.
I "soaked" last night at a place called Conroe House of Prayer. Awesome! Simply Awesome! I plan to make it a regular part of my life now. I FEEL renewed, refreshed, washed over. Wonderful. So full of the love of the Father. So connected to my spirit and my cold was healed. Sweet.
Had great visions while I was under, too. I will share them when I have more time.
Be blessed by my Beloved.
I love snow and seeing it reminded me of North Carolina when I was a little girl. SO sweet. I pulled the van over and had my son try to catch it. What a fun morning.
I "soaked" last night at a place called Conroe House of Prayer. Awesome! Simply Awesome! I plan to make it a regular part of my life now. I FEEL renewed, refreshed, washed over. Wonderful. So full of the love of the Father. So connected to my spirit and my cold was healed. Sweet.
Had great visions while I was under, too. I will share them when I have more time.
Be blessed by my Beloved.
Comments