The same business owner who tried to get me fired this week with his false accusations, has himself been fired. My company will no longer be purchasing fuel from his business any more. The financial hit to him will be tremendous. The bible means what it says when God says not to touch one of His anointed. I have seen this pattern all my life. When employers or people have been unfair or abusive, when I leave companies under poor circumstances; or, usually, false accusations.. the business ALWAYS shuts down. When I walk out, the blessing I carry walks out with me. It's a strange and sometimes scary thing to witness. I wonder about Grace International Church? What does God do when both sides are anointed? When both are His? How does He balance mercy and justice? I am very curious to see that one unfold.
hmmm.. I still have not been able to get rid of the ring. I wonder why?
hmmm.. I still have not been able to get rid of the ring. I wonder why?
Comments