Someone called first thing this morning and tried to get me fired.
Nice....
So needless to say. I spent the day proving that the poor sap that called the President of the company to complain that I overlooked $27,000.00 worth of invoices, embarrassingly WRONG.
When the day was done, I ended up with a $500.00 bonus check on my desk and a quick, "We really appreciate all you do."
TODAY is an example of: "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose."- Romans 8:28
Very Nice.....
I can get the brakes done on my van now. voilla.. answered prayer.
Nice....
So needless to say. I spent the day proving that the poor sap that called the President of the company to complain that I overlooked $27,000.00 worth of invoices, embarrassingly WRONG.
When the day was done, I ended up with a $500.00 bonus check on my desk and a quick, "We really appreciate all you do."
TODAY is an example of: "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose."- Romans 8:28
Very Nice.....
I can get the brakes done on my van now. voilla.. answered prayer.
Comments