
By HB Cher
He collects my tears
He knows my pain
He can tell you the days
He had to keep me sane.
Plunged deep in my heart
Are the attacks of deceit
The enemy’s plan
For my personal defeat.
But still I am here
And still I do stand
For no matter what is done
No one takes me from His hand.
Though I lay here at times
In total despair
For the weight this world
Makes life seem so unfair.
But deep down inside
Though my heart it does break
I know from my tears
That He died for my sake.
I can feel His pain
And He can feel mine
For we have been tied together
Since the beginning of time.
My lover and I
We will walk through it together
My lover and I
Will pursue this endeavor.
A life set free
From all bondage and sin
A life that He wrote out
From beginning to end.
Comments