"If I have done nothing more with my life than make people THINK, than I have truly done enough" ~ HB Cher
Goodness, Cher.. are you ALWAYS this way? Do you constantly speak about Jesus? Is there anything in the world BESIDES your God? Don't you think you're just a little OBSESSIVE!
Yes this is how I am and how I think. I am consistent in this one truth. For me NOT to acknowledge God is to be avoiding the ELEPHANT in the room.
A dear friend once told me.. that "big is not big until it is ALL you can see"
I say,"God is REALLY BIG to me!"
But listen:::
There is hardly a time in all of history.. when one of God's children takes a stand..and the response will ALWAYS be: "WHO do you THINK you are?"
WE are offensive, to say the least. We offend the status and station of where the world believes we belong. We were DESIGNED to stand, stand up and stand out. We were DESIGNED to take social HITS for the Kingdom.
If you are offending no one.. by just being yourself? then take a moment to evaluate the possibility of compromise in your life.
Persecution in some way, shape or form; is within the NATURE of being One of His Own. Just saying the name of Jesus enough in one day.. will get you at least a hostile grunt.. I GUARANTEE it!
Try it out. You will be surprised!
But DON'T be surprised by persecution; and whatever you do.. don't live a watered down offensiveless, life.. with NO POWER! Jesus Christ died for better!
Goodness, Cher.. are you ALWAYS this way? Do you constantly speak about Jesus? Is there anything in the world BESIDES your God? Don't you think you're just a little OBSESSIVE!
Yes this is how I am and how I think. I am consistent in this one truth. For me NOT to acknowledge God is to be avoiding the ELEPHANT in the room.
A dear friend once told me.. that "big is not big until it is ALL you can see"
I say,"God is REALLY BIG to me!"
But listen:::
There is hardly a time in all of history.. when one of God's children takes a stand..and the response will ALWAYS be: "WHO do you THINK you are?"
WE are offensive, to say the least. We offend the status and station of where the world believes we belong. We were DESIGNED to stand, stand up and stand out. We were DESIGNED to take social HITS for the Kingdom.
If you are offending no one.. by just being yourself? then take a moment to evaluate the possibility of compromise in your life.
Persecution in some way, shape or form; is within the NATURE of being One of His Own. Just saying the name of Jesus enough in one day.. will get you at least a hostile grunt.. I GUARANTEE it!
Try it out. You will be surprised!
But DON'T be surprised by persecution; and whatever you do.. don't live a watered down offensiveless, life.. with NO POWER! Jesus Christ died for better!
Comments