This country really needs to be briefed. I suggest a site that one can watch &/or read what is going on in this country.. similar to a Presidential Briefing in the morning.. no fluff.. nothing about why women with large breasts are angry because their bras cost more. I mean really.. we NEED to be BRIEFED >> for real. Every briefing should have an portrait in politics involved... where each member of our political frame work gets a day where there is a summary of WHO they are and what they do (including a hierarchy chart to visually show their position)
News today is GREATLY lacking, and our nation is politically anemic as a result. I for one care to be enlightened, not stuffed with fluff and emotionalism.
I welcome anyone and everyone to post links here.. of REAL news in this nation and world. I will keep the "briefing" new and fresh. If the news won't do it.. we certainly can do it for ourselves.
News today is GREATLY lacking, and our nation is politically anemic as a result. I for one care to be enlightened, not stuffed with fluff and emotionalism.
I welcome anyone and everyone to post links here.. of REAL news in this nation and world. I will keep the "briefing" new and fresh. If the news won't do it.. we certainly can do it for ourselves.
Comments