
Inspired by:
"I haven't met you yet,
but I hope to meet you soon"
~ A HOLE FOR US TO HIDE IN by ARealFox
(take a listen if you like - http://www.myspace.com/arealfox)
Do I dare believe for one moment that you exist?
Do I reach the place in my heart where I can be that gullible!
I hear tales of knights, shining armor
men with honor, men capable of truly loving.
Do you exist?
Are you really there?
I would rather be alone
than chase after a phantom.
Are you there?
Can you hear me?
Do you feel me?
Have you dreamt of me?
Will you know me when we meet?
I am so closed inside of this place
The door is sealed and no one can enter
How will you possibly reach me?
Sigh, I've gone past the place of caring
Past the place of fretting
Past the place of hoping
Past the place of knowing
There or not
Exist or not
I still have work to do and a life to live
The life I see with you in it.. is so much prettier
But the life without you, is just as fulfilling.
I died, my love
too late, I died!
I remember the day, the time and the hour
I remember the place.. I died.
Now all that lives is legacy.
you see,
now you will have to go beyond the grave to find me.
I wish you well in your travels :)
Comments