Remembering strange numbers.. makes me recall strange dreams too.
Last Friday I dreamt of a wolf pack and a foolish Irish Setter.
In the dream, my son and I were walking in a field near a stream. On the opposite side of the stream rested a wolf pack that seemed content where they were. I was not too concerned and figured as long as I stayed clear of them, they would leave us alone.
My next visit to the field was with a friend of my son. The young boy, immediately responded when he saw the wolf pack and turned in to an Irish Setter and charged straight for the pack. My son and I yelled for him to stop and to come back; but the setter was determined. To my utter horror the dog jumps across the stream and stands in the midst of the sleeping wolves to bark vigorously. Needless to say, the wolves woke and the dog realized he was in trouble. He quickly retreated back to where my son and I were standing.. then raced past us.. leading an angry pack right in our direction. There was no way Caleb and I were going to be able to run fast enough to get away.
As I watched the foolish Irish Setter run ahead; I realized that the consequences of someone else not thinking before they act.. was about to be dumped in my lap. My son and I were left with the full attack. I cried out for supernatural intervention.. and woke from the dream.
Last Friday I dreamt of a wolf pack and a foolish Irish Setter.
In the dream, my son and I were walking in a field near a stream. On the opposite side of the stream rested a wolf pack that seemed content where they were. I was not too concerned and figured as long as I stayed clear of them, they would leave us alone.
My next visit to the field was with a friend of my son. The young boy, immediately responded when he saw the wolf pack and turned in to an Irish Setter and charged straight for the pack. My son and I yelled for him to stop and to come back; but the setter was determined. To my utter horror the dog jumps across the stream and stands in the midst of the sleeping wolves to bark vigorously. Needless to say, the wolves woke and the dog realized he was in trouble. He quickly retreated back to where my son and I were standing.. then raced past us.. leading an angry pack right in our direction. There was no way Caleb and I were going to be able to run fast enough to get away.
As I watched the foolish Irish Setter run ahead; I realized that the consequences of someone else not thinking before they act.. was about to be dumped in my lap. My son and I were left with the full attack. I cried out for supernatural intervention.. and woke from the dream.
Comments