I made it to Costa Rica at 11pm last night. My father's neighbors met me at the airport and drove me to the neighborhood where one of them is letting me stay at his home.The hospitality here has been unbelievable!! My father had amazing friends here who loved and cared for him deeply. I am so glad to see that he had "family".
The details of my arrival and notification are nothing short of a miracle. There is so much I want to write. There has been amazing connections and God is making Himself known in everything I am having to do. I am about to prepare for my father's viewing. I do not have much time to type everything out. But I MUST say.. that Jesus has walked in front of me. He has cleared the path and the favor is MASSIVE. These things all testify to me that the Lord not only loves me dearly, but cared for and loved my father very much. Jesus is making certain that all wrongs are made right. I am learning from this experience that we truly are more than conquerors and the word "great" does no justice what so ever to describe my Heavenly Father.
As soon as I can tell the full story.. I will.
Keep praying! I have not faced the opposition yet and it is actually a secret that I am here. It will all come to a head Monday. But the best thing EVER.. is that I will be putting my father to peace tomorrow morning and everyone here is breathing a sigh of relief.
I love you all and thank you for being so faithful in your conversations with our Father concerning this trip.
BLESSINGS!!
~~Cher
The details of my arrival and notification are nothing short of a miracle. There is so much I want to write. There has been amazing connections and God is making Himself known in everything I am having to do. I am about to prepare for my father's viewing. I do not have much time to type everything out. But I MUST say.. that Jesus has walked in front of me. He has cleared the path and the favor is MASSIVE. These things all testify to me that the Lord not only loves me dearly, but cared for and loved my father very much. Jesus is making certain that all wrongs are made right. I am learning from this experience that we truly are more than conquerors and the word "great" does no justice what so ever to describe my Heavenly Father.
As soon as I can tell the full story.. I will.
Keep praying! I have not faced the opposition yet and it is actually a secret that I am here. It will all come to a head Monday. But the best thing EVER.. is that I will be putting my father to peace tomorrow morning and everyone here is breathing a sigh of relief.
I love you all and thank you for being so faithful in your conversations with our Father concerning this trip.
BLESSINGS!!
~~Cher
Comments