I have a house, car and land totally paid for in another country. I have enough unearned income to live comfortably there (not extravagantly, but comfortably). I have a dream of being able to spend all day with my son (now I spend about 2 hours a day with him). I have a dream about homeschooling my son, taking him through the Rain Forest, teaching him math, physics, chemistry. Finding someone to give him piano, violin, or harp lessons. Reading to him some of the best literature ever written. I dream of actually being able to raise him.. not just work for hours and hours just to keep a roof over our heads, keep us warm and fed.
I have a dream about raising an incredible man that will know how to seek God and most importantly, know how to find Him. I dream of raising someone who KNOWS Jesus intimately, personally, and who flows in such authority and anointing, that when the earth groans for the sons of God to arise... my son will answer.
I'm sorry, but am I really in La La land?
I have a dream about raising an incredible man that will know how to seek God and most importantly, know how to find Him. I dream of raising someone who KNOWS Jesus intimately, personally, and who flows in such authority and anointing, that when the earth groans for the sons of God to arise... my son will answer.
I'm sorry, but am I really in La La land?
Comments