Coming back to work after my father's death and left to face 300 invoices on my desk totaling $5.6 million, that are not processed or organized in any way. I have a deadline in 4 days to have a completed report that describes and codes each invoice. It took a literal miracle to get it done.
This is the boss's reply.
______________________________________________
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 9:19 AM
To: Cher
Subject: RE: January Draw Draft
I looked over this and made some corrections. There were some that had no coding, only a description. There were also some with spelling errors and spacings that belonged that weren't there. These are the things you should be catching so I don't have to go through this in such detail each month to correct.
_________________________________________________
I ran the document through spell check and found 4 errors. sigh... I forgot to do the spell check BEFORE turning it in. But 5 pages, $5M, and 4 errors... Why don't they just fire me and get this thing over with. I'm exhausted.
This is the boss's reply.
______________________________________________
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 9:19 AM
To: Cher
Subject: RE: January Draw Draft
I looked over this and made some corrections. There were some that had no coding, only a description. There were also some with spelling errors and spacings that belonged that weren't there. These are the things you should be catching so I don't have to go through this in such detail each month to correct.
_________________________________________________
I ran the document through spell check and found 4 errors. sigh... I forgot to do the spell check BEFORE turning it in. But 5 pages, $5M, and 4 errors... Why don't they just fire me and get this thing over with. I'm exhausted.
Comments