leani

There
will hedge
and I will build
that she shall
And she shall
but she shall
and she shall
inqui
but shall
Then shall
Let me go and retur
for then was it bette
There
and bring
and I will speak
And I will betro
yes, I will betro
in right
in stead
I will even betro
in stabi
and you shall
The Lord your God is in the midst
a Might
He will rejoi
He will rest in silen
and in His love He will be silen
and make no menti
or even recal
He will exult
Set me like a seal upon your heart
like a seal upon your arm;
for love is as stron
jealo
Its flash
a most vehem
the very flame
Many water
neith
If a man would
all the goods
he would
Then was I in the king'
as one to be respe
and to be allow
(
and Hosea
and Zepha
Comments