Image by Kelly's Creation, Song of Solomon 8:6, Seal on My HeartToday's church service was an incredible entrance to a new day and new life. I arrived right on time and slipped up to the prayer room to pray alone. This time the Holy Spirit prompted me to lay totally prostrate and to pray (this is often why I like to pray alone, btw) As I did, I was lead to pray that the Holy Spirit would make us worthy to become HIS living sacrifice, acceptable and pleasing. I also prayed about surrender. I prayed that HE would anoint us with the ability to worship Him.
The Lord answers His own prayers :). Also, today for the first time in a while, I was given a vision; while of course, I ended up on the floor again. The vision started with me feeling oil being poured on my forehead (a small fine line of oil across my head and moving up to my hairline). When it reached my hair line I felt a large hand rest on the top of my head. That is when I could see a TALL (over 6 ft) candle coming up from my right hand. It was only as thick and my hand could hold. I could feel my hand holding the candle while it burned. Then I could see wax from the candle being carried over to me and made to drip beads around my neck forming what looked like a necklace of wax while it cooled. Then, where a pendent should have been the wax was poured in to a big round puddle. While I saw these thing I could hear something about oil being made in to wax, made for heat but set when cooled. Then I heard "bring the ring" a signet. The ring (about the size of my heart) pressed in to the wax. He placed His seal on my heart. I saw it, I felt it, and I knew it was there. After the ring was lifted I felt a cool breeze blowing from the top of my head to my toes. Now I realize it was like a cool breath blowing to cool the wax and set it in to place. Then I heard, "you are My letter, eat the seal". I put the seal in my mouth and could taste the wax (just like when I used to eat wax candy as a kid) and I swallowed. Then instead of just having one candle in one hand I felt a candle in both hands. It was almost like the candle had arched over and began in my right and ended in my left. I am not sure why, but that was the response when I ate the seal. But what I do know is His words inside of me also bear His seal and His authority. I am a walking letter of God's design. I wonder when I will learn to speak?
Comments
I stumbled upon your blog and I thought I would share a few verses that I thought of after reading your post. I pray they encourage you today!
Sing to Him, sing praises to Him;
Speak of all His wonders.
Ps 105:2
Men shall speak of the power of Your aawesome acts,
And I will tell of Your greatness.
Ps 145:6
“I know that His commandment is eternal life; therefore the things I speak, I speak just as the Father has told Me.”
Jn 12:50
May God bless you today!
Julie
Jn 12:50
This is the word I received from a new friend 2 days after the Seal Vision. Thanks for sharing and reading my blog. Be Blessed!