After the night before, I hardly could imagine how much better night 2 could possibly be. It DID get better and I stay amazed.
Worship: Kevin's style stayed consistent with the night before.. but this time he had a long moment of silence and had us sit, lay, or stand and think on nothing but the goodness of God. I laid flat on my stomach at the altar and simple rested in His presence. It was marvelous. Many in the crowd began to laugh or cry.. I felt my stomach jumping on several occasions. But mostly, I stayed still and knew He was God. In my mind's eye, Jesus and I danced together and I had a quiet moment with just Him. I felt how much He loved me and I knew that I will not ever want for anything. I felt totally and completely His. sigh... there are no words to explain or describe it properly. From that state of peace, we were instructed to take our seats.
The Sermon: Bill Johnson came to the front. He is a small man in appearance and also very soft spoken. I sat on the far stage right and had to strain to hear from the reverb and his gentle voice. But his words were rich. I took 5 pages of notes. But the central theme was going back to simple faith and becoming like children. He had us stand and pray for the person next to us.. that their child-like faith would be restored and would grow.
Post Service Prayer: The lady next to me was Pam. She asked if she could pray for me.. and of course I agreed. Her prayer was very sweet, and I agreed with it. Then I returned the favor. As I prayed over her.. the power and presence of God became apparent. There was a flowing download that was so wonderful neither one of us intended to disengage. The meeting continued.. but we stayed perfectly still and received from the Lord. Prayers for healings were being called out and we stayed still, standing, holding hands in the front (I was sitting in the very first row in the last chair on the right). What I saw in my spirit eye was a reservoir forming between us.. like a cup being filled with oil and we were on both sides of it holding it up. As healings were being called out.. I sensed angels coming and dipping in the reservoir and distributing it out to the crowd. Neither one of us dared move and break the anointing in that location. I appreciated Pam's obedience and not feeling pressured to sit down, but to stay standing with me as long as His Presence was there and flowing. When I sensed a dwindling in the stream, I asked God to bring Pam her healing. Just then she asked if I had the anointing to heal. I told her I believe all Christians do. She again asked, "but are ANOINTED to heal". I thought back and the Holy Spirit revealed to me that EVERYONE I have prayed for since this March has received a measure of, if not total healing. I had to say, yes.. I am anointed. She said she could feel it coming from my hands and told me that she had been having problems with her elbow. SO I placed one hand on her elbow and the other on her shoulder and prayed.
She began to shake, REALLY shake.. from deep inside. And as I continued to pray the meeting ended. I continued praying and 2 other women came and joined us. They were like a rear and point guard. Our prayers harnessed the burning Pam was feeling and I know her healing came. God gave me a vision for her and I was surprised when the other 2 women shared the same vision. I know she had a God encounter and I was so blessed to be a part of it.
When our prayer was over, I noticed a lady waiting on the side watching us. She
came to me and said she needed me to pray for her too. I told her I would get my children and come outside with her.
When I finally got out to the lobby, the rear and point guards were already praying for Mary. I came and knelt in front of her and clearly heard God tell me that she was suffering from a siege; that she was heavily constrained. I saw a snake tightening around her only allowing enough to come in to her for survival. I rebuked the snake.. that is when the Holy Spirit told me it's name was Constrictor, I rebuked it in the name of Jesus.. and canceled all effects of word curses placed on her. I commanded her release, release, release. IT was an intense prayer. (But VERY different from what everyone else was praying.. and I kept my part relatively quiet so as not to disturb the other prayers too much).
When the prayer was over, everyone left Mary. I felt it was important to tell her what I saw while we were praying. I told her about the siege and that the name of the one assigning it was "Constrictor". I told her that it was attempting to trespass illegally and that she was to set her boundaries and apply the Blood of Jesus on to that boundary. That the Power of the Holy Spirit will set guard on it. She gave a look, more like a stare; and told me that she was going through a divorce and that her ex- has the word "Constrictor" tattooed to his arm along with a picture of a snake. Wow. God used the gift of the prophetic to pull the strangler off of her and set her free.
I will never stop being amazed by the goodness of God; about how much He loves us; about how he will use strangers to bring light and hope; about how He speaks to us and uses US.. to destroy the works of the enemy.
WOW
Worship: Kevin's style stayed consistent with the night before.. but this time he had a long moment of silence and had us sit, lay, or stand and think on nothing but the goodness of God. I laid flat on my stomach at the altar and simple rested in His presence. It was marvelous. Many in the crowd began to laugh or cry.. I felt my stomach jumping on several occasions. But mostly, I stayed still and knew He was God. In my mind's eye, Jesus and I danced together and I had a quiet moment with just Him. I felt how much He loved me and I knew that I will not ever want for anything. I felt totally and completely His. sigh... there are no words to explain or describe it properly. From that state of peace, we were instructed to take our seats.
The Sermon: Bill Johnson came to the front. He is a small man in appearance and also very soft spoken. I sat on the far stage right and had to strain to hear from the reverb and his gentle voice. But his words were rich. I took 5 pages of notes. But the central theme was going back to simple faith and becoming like children. He had us stand and pray for the person next to us.. that their child-like faith would be restored and would grow.
Post Service Prayer: The lady next to me was Pam. She asked if she could pray for me.. and of course I agreed. Her prayer was very sweet, and I agreed with it. Then I returned the favor. As I prayed over her.. the power and presence of God became apparent. There was a flowing download that was so wonderful neither one of us intended to disengage. The meeting continued.. but we stayed perfectly still and received from the Lord. Prayers for healings were being called out and we stayed still, standing, holding hands in the front (I was sitting in the very first row in the last chair on the right). What I saw in my spirit eye was a reservoir forming between us.. like a cup being filled with oil and we were on both sides of it holding it up. As healings were being called out.. I sensed angels coming and dipping in the reservoir and distributing it out to the crowd. Neither one of us dared move and break the anointing in that location. I appreciated Pam's obedience and not feeling pressured to sit down, but to stay standing with me as long as His Presence was there and flowing. When I sensed a dwindling in the stream, I asked God to bring Pam her healing. Just then she asked if I had the anointing to heal. I told her I believe all Christians do. She again asked, "but are ANOINTED to heal". I thought back and the Holy Spirit revealed to me that EVERYONE I have prayed for since this March has received a measure of, if not total healing. I had to say, yes.. I am anointed. She said she could feel it coming from my hands and told me that she had been having problems with her elbow. SO I placed one hand on her elbow and the other on her shoulder and prayed.
She began to shake, REALLY shake.. from deep inside. And as I continued to pray the meeting ended. I continued praying and 2 other women came and joined us. They were like a rear and point guard. Our prayers harnessed the burning Pam was feeling and I know her healing came. God gave me a vision for her and I was surprised when the other 2 women shared the same vision. I know she had a God encounter and I was so blessed to be a part of it.
When our prayer was over, I noticed a lady waiting on the side watching us. She
came to me and said she needed me to pray for her too. I told her I would get my children and come outside with her.
When I finally got out to the lobby, the rear and point guards were already praying for Mary. I came and knelt in front of her and clearly heard God tell me that she was suffering from a siege; that she was heavily constrained. I saw a snake tightening around her only allowing enough to come in to her for survival. I rebuked the snake.. that is when the Holy Spirit told me it's name was Constrictor, I rebuked it in the name of Jesus.. and canceled all effects of word curses placed on her. I commanded her release, release, release. IT was an intense prayer. (But VERY different from what everyone else was praying.. and I kept my part relatively quiet so as not to disturb the other prayers too much).
When the prayer was over, everyone left Mary. I felt it was important to tell her what I saw while we were praying. I told her about the siege and that the name of the one assigning it was "Constrictor". I told her that it was attempting to trespass illegally and that she was to set her boundaries and apply the Blood of Jesus on to that boundary. That the Power of the Holy Spirit will set guard on it. She gave a look, more like a stare; and told me that she was going through a divorce and that her ex- has the word "Constrictor" tattooed to his arm along with a picture of a snake. Wow. God used the gift of the prophetic to pull the strangler off of her and set her free.
I will never stop being amazed by the goodness of God; about how much He loves us; about how he will use strangers to bring light and hope; about how He speaks to us and uses US.. to destroy the works of the enemy.
WOW
Comments