I am experiencing a bit of convergence lately. Many changes, Many decisions.. and a feeling like I am riding by the seat of my pants.

Problem 1: Myra remains undependable with helping my family with rides and pick ups (despite the fact that I gave her free car access, a cell phone, and I pay for the gas). This leaves a daily gap of instability as to how and who will get Lauren to work?
Problem 2: Caleb HATES daycare :(
Solution: My friend Laura is moving in today. She will be happy to drive Lauren to work and possibly begin babysitting Caleb and spare me the cost of child care. Plus her son is Caleb's age and they will make great playmates :)
Opportunity 1: Zoe has been offered a babysitting job with Sheila. She will be paid $125 per week to watch a 10 year old. She can stay at Sheila's house instead of staying bored at my home all day.
Opportunity 2: Sheila's lease is up on her house and she is looking for bigger home in the Spring area so we can room together. What I would be saving in gas is astounding. I hope it works out. It would also be nice if Laura came along as a live in Nanny.

Problem 1: Myra remains undependable with helping my family with rides and pick ups (despite the fact that I gave her free car access, a cell phone, and I pay for the gas). This leaves a daily gap of instability as to how and who will get Lauren to work?
Problem 2: Caleb HATES daycare :(
Solution: My friend Laura is moving in today. She will be happy to drive Lauren to work and possibly begin babysitting Caleb and spare me the cost of child care. Plus her son is Caleb's age and they will make great playmates :)
Opportunity 1: Zoe has been offered a babysitting job with Sheila. She will be paid $125 per week to watch a 10 year old. She can stay at Sheila's house instead of staying bored at my home all day.
Opportunity 2: Sheila's lease is up on her house and she is looking for bigger home in the Spring area so we can room together. What I would be saving in gas is astounding. I hope it works out. It would also be nice if Laura came along as a live in Nanny.
Comments