by Cherstin Molle Jiron
Release, release, where is it found
When all is lost and the world does resound
with the sound of lose and the cry for peace
there is nothing left for us in the end. only release
What do we find in freedom
Where do we find our cover?
when will the tide of love
bring forth, so we can discover.
Life, life,where is it found?
Who will deliver it when the world does resound
With the sound of bondage and the chains that rattle
When will we see the gilded cages and how we are saddled
I have more than enough
You know I have plenty
I am materially rich
yet my heart is empty
Wake up oh love
Wake from your slumber
Look at the condition of the heart
and how it was plundered
Wake up oh love
Wake from your sleep
Look at the love in my hand
& the key I wish for you to keep.
Release, release, where is it found
When all is lost and the world does resound
with the sound of lose and the cry for peace
there is nothing left for us in the end. only release
What do we find in freedom
Where do we find our cover?
when will the tide of love
bring forth, so we can discover.
Life, life,where is it found?
Who will deliver it when the world does resound
With the sound of bondage and the chains that rattle
When will we see the gilded cages and how we are saddled
I have more than enough
You know I have plenty
I am materially rich
yet my heart is empty
Wake up oh love
Wake from your slumber
Look at the condition of the heart
and how it was plundered
Wake up oh love
Wake from your sleep
Look at the love in my hand
& the key I wish for you to keep.
Comments