Soaking vision March 2, 2010 Freedom Fellowship - Pure Mints, Blue Energy Spheres, Lifelines, Daddy's Hand
Three jugs appeared above me. Two poured in to the palms of my hand and one in to my feet. What poured from the jugs first looked like water, but as it approached my body it turned in to what looked like wine. The pouring continued for a long time and as I wondered how my body could hold so much, I could see it was not going into my body alone, but a deep vessel that extended beyond me & through the floor.
When I looked up I could see that the jugs turned in to a black mint box called Pure.

I felt myself leave my body behind as it went through the mint box. After passing through the PURE mint box, my spirit body turned black in the front and had a mirror for a back.
As I went up in to the sky the mirror made me reflect the sky so no one can see me. The front facing heaven was as black as space. My socks were diamonds.
I traveled through space until all the stars disappeared and everything was completely black. In the black I saw a round atom-like ball of energy (blue colored) spinning in spheres.
I heard, "Do you see?"
"Lord, show me what I am to see"
A transparent hand reached in to my chest, opened it and placed the sphere in to my heart.
Immediately, the mirror shattered and I became transparent. And all you could see was the energy sphere in the place of my heart.
He said, "Do you see?"
My heart cried, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy... I love you so much" overwhelmed by love for Father God.
The large hand came and held my hand. The hand I held was so large that I could only touch a part of the edge of a finger. I asked for a smaller hand so I could really feel like I was holding a hand. (He became man sized). He looked transparent with the energy sphere in His chest just like me. We were now the same size and I saw He became Jesus.
I hugged Him and our energy balls connected and clicked together like two magnets connecting. He said, "Do you see?"
Then He looked down to the earth and I saw many balls of energy on the earth. As we came closer, He showed me a man with a clear straw-like tube going from the top of his head up to heaven in to God's chest.
I could see that God's heart works like a strong magnet. I heard,"Who can resist the wooing of the Holy Spirit"
From the man, I could see the small energy ball making it's way up the straw but there were many places in the line where the energy ball could get blocked or held up while it was attempting to travel upward.
I had so many questions about what I was seeing.
I felt free to ask whatever I wanted, but sensed He would only answer my questions and not give any more or any less than what I felt I needed to know.
As we stayed suspended watching this man's life I began to ask about what I was seeing.
me: What is the tube?
voice: Lifespan.
me: What are the obstacles?
voice: Circumstances
me: Why are their obstacles?
voice: Birthing
me: Why is it necessary?
voice: Free will purified
I looked again how the line ended up inside the heart of God. I had a strong sense that God's love pulls us through it all.
me: Then what is my part?
voice: Intercession - your words are the vibration that releases the blockage in the line.
Then I watched as another woman approached the Chinese man in the street and said something to him. As she spoke I could see her words enter him like a spirit and go up the line.. the spirit word shook the line and the energy ball broke free from what had blocked it as it progressed to a position closer to the Father's heart.
I could see that when our words Carry the Spirit of God, it goes up inside and removes blockages. In this way, the people we come in to contact with grow and progress.
Once Jesus saw that I could understand, I found myself once again in dark space sitting on my Father's Giant hand. I think I may have felt a bit lonely, because out of his hand came the figure of a man... who was Jesus (now like no other time before, do I understand why He called Himself the son of man)
I hugged Him and we lied down beside each other on Daddy's soft palm. I asked,
me: Am I doing any good?
Jesus: Why do you want to do good?
me: Because you are good and I want to look like you
Jesus: What do you look like?
I saw we were both transparent with the blue ball inside.
me: I look like you
Jesus: There is no need to measure yourself with whether you do any good or not.
A Father loves His child just for being, we do not have to EARN His love. We have His love before we ever did or didn't DO anything.
I hugged Him and thanked Him for taking me to the Father (this is my first time to see the Father in a vision)
Then I remembered that last week during a Chris Harvey meeting he mentioned how the "secret place" was called that because it was to be secret. How when you are someone's friend, they need to be able to trust you to keep a secret. I wondered if what I amm seeing and hearing is supposed to be a secret.
I asked: Should the secret place stay secret?
He laughed and said, "I am NOT a secret". Then I saw a flash of trees, grass, oceans, and stars... all of which bare His Name.
I then heard, "full measure" and found myself lying back in my body.
This is when Sheryn stood and ended the soaking session.
When I looked up I could see that the jugs turned in to a black mint box called Pure.

I felt myself leave my body behind as it went through the mint box. After passing through the PURE mint box, my spirit body turned black in the front and had a mirror for a back.
As I went up in to the sky the mirror made me reflect the sky so no one can see me. The front facing heaven was as black as space. My socks were diamonds.
I traveled through space until all the stars disappeared and everything was completely black. In the black I saw a round atom-like ball of energy (blue colored) spinning in spheres.
I heard, "Do you see?"
"Lord, show me what I am to see"
A transparent hand reached in to my chest, opened it and placed the sphere in to my heart.
Immediately, the mirror shattered and I became transparent. And all you could see was the energy sphere in the place of my heart.
He said, "Do you see?"
My heart cried, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy... I love you so much" overwhelmed by love for Father God.
The large hand came and held my hand. The hand I held was so large that I could only touch a part of the edge of a finger. I asked for a smaller hand so I could really feel like I was holding a hand. (He became man sized). He looked transparent with the energy sphere in His chest just like me. We were now the same size and I saw He became Jesus.
I hugged Him and our energy balls connected and clicked together like two magnets connecting. He said, "Do you see?"
Then He looked down to the earth and I saw many balls of energy on the earth. As we came closer, He showed me a man with a clear straw-like tube going from the top of his head up to heaven in to God's chest.
I could see that God's heart works like a strong magnet. I heard,"Who can resist the wooing of the Holy Spirit"
From the man, I could see the small energy ball making it's way up the straw but there were many places in the line where the energy ball could get blocked or held up while it was attempting to travel upward.
I had so many questions about what I was seeing.
I felt free to ask whatever I wanted, but sensed He would only answer my questions and not give any more or any less than what I felt I needed to know.
As we stayed suspended watching this man's life I began to ask about what I was seeing.
me: What is the tube?
voice: Lifespan.
me: What are the obstacles?
voice: Circumstances
me: Why are their obstacles?
voice: Birthing
me: Why is it necessary?
voice: Free will purified
I looked again how the line ended up inside the heart of God. I had a strong sense that God's love pulls us through it all.
me: Then what is my part?
voice: Intercession - your words are the vibration that releases the blockage in the line.
Then I watched as another woman approached the Chinese man in the street and said something to him. As she spoke I could see her words enter him like a spirit and go up the line.. the spirit word shook the line and the energy ball broke free from what had blocked it as it progressed to a position closer to the Father's heart.
I could see that when our words Carry the Spirit of God, it goes up inside and removes blockages. In this way, the people we come in to contact with grow and progress.
Once Jesus saw that I could understand, I found myself once again in dark space sitting on my Father's Giant hand. I think I may have felt a bit lonely, because out of his hand came the figure of a man... who was Jesus (now like no other time before, do I understand why He called Himself the son of man)
I hugged Him and we lied down beside each other on Daddy's soft palm. I asked,
me: Am I doing any good?
Jesus: Why do you want to do good?
me: Because you are good and I want to look like you
Jesus: What do you look like?
I saw we were both transparent with the blue ball inside.
me: I look like you
Jesus: There is no need to measure yourself with whether you do any good or not.
A Father loves His child just for being, we do not have to EARN His love. We have His love before we ever did or didn't DO anything.
I hugged Him and thanked Him for taking me to the Father (this is my first time to see the Father in a vision)
Then I remembered that last week during a Chris Harvey meeting he mentioned how the "secret place" was called that because it was to be secret. How when you are someone's friend, they need to be able to trust you to keep a secret. I wondered if what I amm seeing and hearing is supposed to be a secret.
I asked: Should the secret place stay secret?
He laughed and said, "I am NOT a secret". Then I saw a flash of trees, grass, oceans, and stars... all of which bare His Name.
I then heard, "full measure" and found myself lying back in my body.
This is when Sheryn stood and ended the soaking session.
Comments