This is my gas gauge last Wednesday was on the phone with the cable company and didn't even realize it was THIS low. I showed my son and asked him to pray with me to make it to gas station. He says, "Don't worry God will put gas in the car."

I say, "Yes son, I believe He will"
a couple of miles later I see the gauge rising

this is what the gauge looks like
miles later when we get to the gas station. I'm glad we took pictures. When showed Caleb, he put his hand on my shoulder, "see, mom... Jesus takes care of us"...BIG smile. God knows how to raise His children.

I say, "Yes son, I believe He will"
a couple of miles later I see the gauge rising

this is what the gauge looks like
miles later when we get to the gas station. I'm glad we took pictures. When showed Caleb, he put his hand on my shoulder, "see, mom... Jesus takes care of us"...BIG smile. God knows how to raise His children.
Comments