We are going to document some of the things the Holy Spirit is having me do during this time. I am not exactly sure why, but since He says so, I am sure there is a purpose.
Starting today I will be having communion every day. I have V8 and Matza, but He has made it clear that it is the heart that is more important than the substance during communion. I can have communion with Pizza and Coke if that is what is at hand. What matters is the "in remembrance of". Today I read Luke's account of the last supper out loud. I couldn't get past reading this without crying: "with fervent desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer, for I say to you, I will no longer eat of it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God." Picturing Jesus in my mind and when He says "with fervent desire", I KNOW He is not exaggerating. What He was feeling during that time must have been tremendous love! The communion was good and I see no reason why I should not make a point to do it everyday from now on.

Also, started "breathing scriptures". Dena McClure introduced this to us for the first time in our Women's Conference. Dena is RICH with books and scripture and experience, I am grateful to her for teaching us this exercise. It consists of breathing in DEEPLY and exhaling a small portion of scripture at a time. BREATHING the Word of God. I am really surprised at how much each word impacts my soul as I take TIME to meditate on it in this way.
We created another anointing oil fragrance today. Spending time in Luke and reading about John's start in this world, inspired me to create something that made me think of WILD crickets and honey. Not sure if I can name it "crickets and honey" though. hmmmmm... maybe? I guess, why not? I wish the screen was scratch and sniff so you guys could smell and let me know what you think..lol. The closest I can get is this image... it looks like what today's scent smells like.

image by: Donato Danny Ruggiero Fractal Art
There's an invention I need to get on.
I thought, if ink jets can mix colors.. Why not be able to buy scent cartridges and mix/create scents? Scented print outs that turn out like the perfume samples in magazines. I am sure someone will think of it soon. Just in case, I claim this idea as intellectual property for future reference ;).
Blessing and Abundance
LOVE,
HB Cher
Starting today I will be having communion every day. I have V8 and Matza, but He has made it clear that it is the heart that is more important than the substance during communion. I can have communion with Pizza and Coke if that is what is at hand. What matters is the "in remembrance of". Today I read Luke's account of the last supper out loud. I couldn't get past reading this without crying: "with fervent desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer, for I say to you, I will no longer eat of it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God." Picturing Jesus in my mind and when He says "with fervent desire", I KNOW He is not exaggerating. What He was feeling during that time must have been tremendous love! The communion was good and I see no reason why I should not make a point to do it everyday from now on.

Also, started "breathing scriptures". Dena McClure introduced this to us for the first time in our Women's Conference. Dena is RICH with books and scripture and experience, I am grateful to her for teaching us this exercise. It consists of breathing in DEEPLY and exhaling a small portion of scripture at a time. BREATHING the Word of God. I am really surprised at how much each word impacts my soul as I take TIME to meditate on it in this way.
We created another anointing oil fragrance today. Spending time in Luke and reading about John's start in this world, inspired me to create something that made me think of WILD crickets and honey. Not sure if I can name it "crickets and honey" though. hmmmmm... maybe? I guess, why not? I wish the screen was scratch and sniff so you guys could smell and let me know what you think..lol. The closest I can get is this image... it looks like what today's scent smells like.

image by: Donato Danny Ruggiero Fractal Art
There's an invention I need to get on.
I thought, if ink jets can mix colors.. Why not be able to buy scent cartridges and mix/create scents? Scented print outs that turn out like the perfume samples in magazines. I am sure someone will think of it soon. Just in case, I claim this idea as intellectual property for future reference ;).
Blessing and Abundance
LOVE,
HB Cher
Comments