
10/20/09 Vision during Sheryn Turner Soaking Session @ Freedom Fellowship, Magnolia, TX
Red ribbon spooled out of the floor next to me and draped red satin strips of material over my body to form a ruby red pants suit. When I looked down I wondered why pants? I am usually put in a dress inside my visions.. then I looked up to see a horse standing and waiting on me. The horse was Dark Dark brown with red highlights in the mane.
I rode the horse and was able to go to many places in just seconds. First to a mountain top, then to a quiet forest with a stream. The horse began to walk inside the stream when I asked him to take me to Jesus. Then I saw the sky above me begin to separate and create a dark blue circle. A patch of grass rose from the earth to the sky creating a nature trail in to the sky. The horse walked up the slope and we arrived on top of the clouds on to a grassy field. I looked over at a large rock sitting in the field and got off my horse while he grazed and sat on the rock.
Then I felt His hands on both of my shoulders behind me. He hugged me from behind and I looked down and could see his white sleeves and gold lined lapels. I turned and stood on the rock to be his height and I held Jesus. I placed my nose in the nook of His neck and breathed in deeply the scent of Him. He held me close and then pulled me away just enough to kiss my lips.
Immediately from the kiss I went from first person sight to 3rd person. I saw myself being kissed by Him then set on fire. My whole body was covered in fire. I looked like the human torch. All I could recognize was my eyes. Then Jesus looked over to my horse and I knew it was time to ride again. I walked to my horse and when I touched it.. It caught fire too. When I went up on to the horse. I wondered what to do? I didn't understand how I was to go to earth when everything I touched was going to burn up. How could the earth stand it?

Just as I wondered that, the gentle hand of the soaking director was on my forehead & as she prayed for me during the soaking session it began to snow in my vision. The snow mixed with the flames and I was surrounded with steam. Everything turned white inside of the steam. My clothes the horse..everything. When I asked about the steam, I heard "Glory".
In this state I returned to the earth. My horse took me to a camp site where I peered down and was able to see myself in real time with my son inside of an RV sitting at a table while I appeared to be homeschooling him. In the horizon a man came to me and I immediately recognized him to be the eternal spirit of my own son. Then I looked over and saw my 3 daughters also approaching. All of them looking magnificent and incredibly beautiful and regal.
I stepped off my horse as they stood around me and were positioned North, South, East & West. I peered behind each child and could see my grandchildren, behind them.. my great grandchildren.. then what I began to see behind each of my children was like the reflection you get when you hold a mirror up to a mirror at an angle. I saw a LONG LONG lineage and the cords were connecting us all. Then the vision pulled back in to a broad scope and I saw a net of future generations covering the entire world. I was in awe.
Then in front of us was a deep dark crevice. I realized then the purpose of the net of ascendants. I was to be lowered into the cavern. At the edge of deep whole, my 4 children held me dangling over the center. Then they jumped in and my grandchildren were holding them at the edge. Then my grandchildren jumped and my great grandchildren were holding us. As this progressed (and with me at the tip), I was being lowered deeper and deeper in to the darkest of places.
This part of my vision was very hard to keep hold of because the darkness was just that. COMPLETELY dark. I could not see my hands in front of me or my children behind me. This is when I was able to grasp what felt like a large rough rock. I took the rock and swallowed it. As I did, light shot up from me in to my children and children's children all the way to the top. It was amazing.. for such a dark place to see a ripple of light go up in ring after ring after ring. It was beautiful. Each rock I swallowed carried a different light and a different meaning. While I was picking up the rocks, I know I could see their meanings.. but for some reason, when I came out of the vision the memory of the rock meanings were wiped away.

The soaking session ended and I was left with the reality of the purpose of this season in time. We are to recover ALL that our descendants of the past have either pitched, lost, or stolen. We are to recover our inheritance for our children and theirs.
This is the season of RECOVERY! Not just for me... but all of God's Children.
Comments