What an awesome arm bar!!

How is it, after watching UFC ultimate fighting for 3 hours just to pass time and can't wait until the lightweight championship between Phillipe and Efrain comes on, finally the match begins... and the roommate comes and wants to talk about groceries... grrr...
She picks on me for being more like her husband than a woman. I have no idea why I have such seemingly masculine characteristics. But I can see where she is coming from. I work and provide, pay all the bills and groceries. I would rather think to myself than talk alot of small talk. I love Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and mixed martial arts (even though I am just a white belt). I also play the trumpet and was never drawn to the flute and reed instruments. And have hated stockings and dresses ALL MY LIFE.
I like my music to be hard and heavy. I like short hair over long and generally would rather be alone than be bossed around by a man.
All I know is, I had 3 husbands all complain about the same thing, my being far too independent.Believe it or not.. I'm not a (closet) homosexual, never even been drawn to it. I am just different. I assume there is a purpose for it.. just haven't figured it out yet.
In the mean time, I will just continue being me. :)

How is it, after watching UFC ultimate fighting for 3 hours just to pass time and can't wait until the lightweight championship between Phillipe and Efrain comes on, finally the match begins... and the roommate comes and wants to talk about groceries... grrr...
She picks on me for being more like her husband than a woman. I have no idea why I have such seemingly masculine characteristics. But I can see where she is coming from. I work and provide, pay all the bills and groceries. I would rather think to myself than talk alot of small talk. I love Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and mixed martial arts (even though I am just a white belt). I also play the trumpet and was never drawn to the flute and reed instruments. And have hated stockings and dresses ALL MY LIFE.
I like my music to be hard and heavy. I like short hair over long and generally would rather be alone than be bossed around by a man.
All I know is, I had 3 husbands all complain about the same thing, my being far too independent.Believe it or not.. I'm not a (closet) homosexual, never even been drawn to it. I am just different. I assume there is a purpose for it.. just haven't figured it out yet.
In the mean time, I will just continue being me. :)
Comments