All of my Life I have found myself resistant to programming.
I believe this aspect of my personality has made me compatible with the Angular Thinking that comes from what I call, Omnivision.
Like the compound eye of the dragonfly. I choose to not commit to one singular point of view. I see so many variations at once.
There are times when this is a hindrance. Especially when I must process quickly. But most of the time I find that I enjoy an interdependence that is unique and favorable to God.
Jesus is not looking for programmed robots. Even the zeal of a freshly doused church camp experience can't give us the longevity we need to be devoted believers.
Devotion occurs outside of the comfort of programming. Devotion is actually against the normal flow. It is a form of singularity that is also Oneness. Where the more you seek ONEness (the eternally connected perspective) ... the more you find singularity.
It's the opposite of independence... it's the opposite of separatism.
It is Singular and One.
It is the button sown into the quilt. It IS the quilt now, it is no longer just a button. If you view the whole quilt, the uniquely set button becomes all the more beautiful and distinguished. If you ONLY look at the button. You will only see a lonely insignificant button and miss out in the beauty of the entire quilt.
This is what happens when we pursue a life of navel gazing (searching for a good view of sins within ). The navel life only leads to disillusionment (the result of myopic vision). We lose sight of the whole of I AM. And only see I ME.
Depression , suicide, mediocrity... rest on the ... I ME ... tree. Stay clear at ANY cost. (Do not love your life so much as to shrink away from losing it).
How about instead of suicide... face the ONE THING that you are telling yourself can't be changed. And get radical! Leap into the unknown, unplanned, UNsane...thing.... and fight! Resist the programming... and live.
For those who are seeking, I pray that you see you are lost only within your own mind. Omnivision is to see where you've been all along.
~HB CHER
Comments