
This weekend I went to Austin for a Kingdom Economics Summit. It was HUGE and God guided me there for the blessing.
The summit itself was suppose to be $500 to get in. My friend, Valerie and I went Friday night to the evening session for free; then went the next morning to see if there were scholarships or any way to get in to see the sessions. They said if we were to volunteer we could watch a session for $20. We were game for at least that. So we picked our session and I asked if we could step in during their worship time and worship until they decided what position to put us in. In the middle of worship the volunteer coordinator pulled us aside and told us that our "JOB" would be to sit in on ALL the sessions for FREE and open and close the doors for the people as they entered and exited the conference room. WE WERE AMAZED!!!
We received the prayers, impartations, and secrets of the kingdom from some of the most highest ranking generals in our Kingdom today; as we stayed at the back serving some of the most gifted and anointed believers of today by opening the doors for them in the back and blessing them as they passed. HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!
Pam, I knew God wanted us there, but I also knew that it would have to be a "GOD THING" for Valerie and I to come up with $1000 in 2 weeks (when I heard the Spirit tell me to go). We showed up at the conference with just enough for gas and a hotel room and let GOD do what HE does. I met the Physicist I was suppose to meet (David Van Koevering) and made a connection with him. He is like a father to me now. We hugged like long lost family and he prayed over me and I gave him a picture I had captured that is evidence of upperbandwidth activity that he is studying now in physics. He gave me a training manual to start teaching about his work to life groups and churches. I am entering in to a new season and am thrilled!
God is faithful and carries us through the grandest adventures. There is nothing greater than being a Disciple of Jesus Christ.
From this experience I learned that more often than not. When the Holy Spirit prompts us somewhere it is often met with a closed door. We are meant to be key holders to OPEN them; not just to walk on by with shrugged shoulders, thinking.. "oh there is a closed door, I must not have really heard from God after all... sigh"
The WAY that Jesus speaks of is NOT the path of least resistance. It is the path of Faith in God to do the IMPOSSIBLE and walking through walls if need be.
It is true: "closed doors were not meant to keep ME out, but to keep out the people who really don't want it (His will) bad enough"
Comments