Last Sunday I had the honor to listen to Lance Wallnau at Arise Church in Austin. After his lecture he invited us all in to corporate "soaking"; it's the first time I have ever seen a church wide invitation.
As he played behind the piano, he had us follow a mental imagery of walking down a pathway with grass and flowers, who's faces would follow us as we walked; emitting their fragrance as a gift. He had us come upon a gray treasure chest guarded by angels.
We were each to open our own chests and see what was inside than pick something out of it.
After the exercise we were to share with another person what we pulled out.
I saw many jewels in mine, things like gold coins and diamond necklaces and gold arm bands and strings of pearls. But what I reached in for was a snail shell.
It was round with many tight swirls and was orange and cream colored. This is the closest image I could find online:
The snail had delicate, black, laced chords that connected to make a choker necklace. When I put it on it covered my entire throat and I noticed it had an attachment. When I looked at the attachment I realized it was a gold mesh ring that fit on my left hand and middle finger.
This is the closest image I could find (imagine gold instead of silver):

Just now randomly looked up Karum....
karum, the Akkadian word for 'port', interesting
The mesh part of the ring went all the way up my arm to an arm band which was all connected to the snail shell.
When I asked what it all was, I heard: "It is MY voice."
I believe I pulled the voice of God out of my treasure chest and the ring and mesh on my left arm means His Authority.
I suspect life should get pretty interesting from here on out.
I can't wait to see what happens next!
As he played behind the piano, he had us follow a mental imagery of walking down a pathway with grass and flowers, who's faces would follow us as we walked; emitting their fragrance as a gift. He had us come upon a gray treasure chest guarded by angels.
We were each to open our own chests and see what was inside than pick something out of it.
After the exercise we were to share with another person what we pulled out.
I saw many jewels in mine, things like gold coins and diamond necklaces and gold arm bands and strings of pearls. But what I reached in for was a snail shell.
It was round with many tight swirls and was orange and cream colored. This is the closest image I could find online:
The snail had delicate, black, laced chords that connected to make a choker necklace. When I put it on it covered my entire throat and I noticed it had an attachment. When I looked at the attachment I realized it was a gold mesh ring that fit on my left hand and middle finger.This is the closest image I could find (imagine gold instead of silver):

Just now randomly looked up Karum....
karum, the Akkadian word for 'port', interesting
The mesh part of the ring went all the way up my arm to an arm band which was all connected to the snail shell.
When I asked what it all was, I heard: "It is MY voice."
I believe I pulled the voice of God out of my treasure chest and the ring and mesh on my left arm means His Authority.
I suspect life should get pretty interesting from here on out.
I can't wait to see what happens next!
Comments