
When will someone see
How precious I can be?
When will time be shifted
In to a bearable season?
I am so tired of the desert.
So tired of my cave.
Why are you so weird, you say..
Why were you created this way?
Isn't there purpose
Isn't there reason?
The world I see is so different from others
The connections I make are foreign and abstract
So unique
So complete
So strange
So different
I beat this drum alone
And very few can hear it
The song that plays in my heart
The beat I dance with my legs
The spirit I move with my arms
Alone I hear it, Alone I feel it, Alone He holds my hand.
So unique
So complete
So different
Designed for a purpose unknown
Obscurity is all I am shown.
How precious I can be?
When will time be shifted
In to a bearable season?
I am so tired of the desert.
So tired of my cave.
Why are you so weird, you say..
Why were you created this way?
Isn't there purpose
Isn't there reason?
The world I see is so different from others
The connections I make are foreign and abstract
So unique
So complete
So strange
So different
I beat this drum alone
And very few can hear it
The song that plays in my heart
The beat I dance with my legs
The spirit I move with my arms
Alone I hear it, Alone I feel it, Alone He holds my hand.
So unique
So complete
So different
Designed for a purpose unknown
Obscurity is all I am shown.
Comments
You are soooo sooo precious!
I love you my friend!
Your beautiful spirit, Your beautiful mind, Your beautiful heart. You are a true treasure!